Spicy Beef Ramen
Simple but elegant - say hello to our Spicy Beef Ramen. This easy recipe takes just a few minutes to put together and makes for the perfect quick meal.Ingredients.
- 1 Sun Noodle spicy sesame kit
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 diced red onion (save some for garnish)
- 2.5 oz ground beef1 1/2 cup beef stock
- 1 sliced cherry tomato
- 1 slice of lime
- Reserved diced red onion
- 2 tbsp feta cheese
1. Heat butter in pan and stir fry garlic, onion, and ground beef until browned
2. Add beef stock and spicy sesame soup packet. Mix to combine and let simmer.
3. Prepare noodles according to instructions on package. Drain and add to serving bowl.
4. Pour soup on top of noodled and garnish with diced onion, cilantro, slices tomato, feta cheese, and lime. Enjoy!