Lighten up with a chilled ramen salad recipe inspired by the classic cold noodle dish, hiyashi chuka.
1pkg. Sun Ramen Noodles
Bean sprouts (to taste)
Tomato (to taste)
Diced onion (to taste)
1 tbsp. white sesame seeds
Nori rice (optional)
1½ tbsp. sesame oil
1 tsp. Toban-Jan sauce
½ tbsp. vinegar
1 tsp. chili oil
- Bring bean sprouts a quick boil.
- Tear lettuce by hand. Cut thin slices of ham and other vegetables.
- Cook the ramen, drain, and rinse in cold water.
- Sprinkle a little sesame oil over them.
- Put the ball of ramen noodles in a mixing bowl with vegetables, tuna and sesame seeds. Stir in seasoning.
- Place the salad on a serving dish.