Mazemen gets a makeover with the addition of light, fresh basil pesto.
1 “onsen tamago” (egg)
1 pkg. Sun Noodle Soba Sauce
3 tbsp. pesto sauce
Fresh basil leaves
1 serving “temomi” Sun Noodle ramen
2-3 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- In boiling water, cook temomi noodles for 3 minutes.
- Drain and rinse with ice-cold water.
- Toss noodles with pesto sauce, and mix well until noodles are coated.
- Place the noodles on a serving dish.
- Top the noodles with cherry tomatoes, basil leaves and onsen tamago.
- Mix soba sauce into noodles and enjoy!