Miso Ramen Casserole
- 1 pk of Sun Noodle’s Miso Ramen Noodle Kit
2 Hard Boiled Egg
6 stalks of Asparagus, cut into 2-inch pieces
2 oz. Mushrooms
2 oz. Bell Pepper, chopped
- 2 oz. Leek, thinly sliced
**Recipe yields for 2 portions
1 packet of Miso soup base
¼ cup Mayonnaise
1 tbsp Sugar
½ tsp Lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 400F
- Open one packet of Sun Noodle Ramen noodles and gently loosen the noodles. Bring 7 cups of water to a boil and cook for 1 minute and 30 seconds.
- While the noodles are cooking prepare the sauce. In a small bowl, combine miso soup base with the mayonnaise, sugar, and lemon juice. Set to the side.
- After noodles are finished cooking, strain, and place into oven-safe dish. Garnish the noodles with egg, asparagus, mushrooms, bell pepper and leeks. After all the toppings are added, drizzle the prepared sauce over the noodles.
- Bake the noodles for 5-6 minutes or until vegetable fully cooked
- Remove from oven and serve immediately. Slurp and enjoy!