Miso Curry Ramen With Cheese
Curry lovers, slurp down a decadent miso curry broth topped with a surprising ingredient — shredded cheese!
1 pkg. (contains 2 sets of ramen noodles and miso soup bases) Sun Noodle Miso Ramen
5 brown mushrooms
2-3 links (8 oz.) fresh Italian sausage
6 oz. bean sprouts
2 blocks of Japanese curry sauce mix
25 oz. water
1 clove garlic (minced)
2 tbsp. olive oil
Any desired amount of cheese for topping (ground or shredded)
- Slice onion and brown mushrooms. Peel the skin off of Italian sausage to break up the meat inside.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and saute minced garlic.
- Once garlic is browned, add onions, mushrooms and Italian sausage.
- Once sausage is cooked, add bean sprouts, water, curry sauce mix and one bag of miso sauce.
- Remove from heat once the curry roux dissolves.
- Add noodles to 12 cups of boiling water (not listed) in a pot, and cook as indicated in the package.
- Pour just the curry soup from the pan into bowls and add cooked noodles.
- Arrange the vegetables and sausage on top of the noodle soup and sprinkle with cheese.
Add 1 tablespoon of rice powder or cornstarch in step 3, to get thicker and richer texture.