Gochujang Hiyashi Chuka
The perfect cold ramen dish to have a hot summer days. A combination of sweet and spicy with a vinegar twist paired with bouncy noodles.
- 1 portion of Sun Noodle Hiyashi Chuka
1 tsp Gochujang
1 Egg, soft boiled
1/2 Cucumber, julienned
Sesame Seeds, for garnish
Green Onions, for garnish
- Open one packet of Sun Noodle's Hiyashi Chuka noodles and gently loosen the noodles. Prepare the noodles according to the package directions.
- While the noodles are cooking, in a separate bowl combine one packet of sauce with gochujang. Mix well.
- After the noodles are done cooking rinse under cold water. Drain well and put into a serving bowl.
- Pour the gochujang sauce mixture over the noodles and mix until noodles are evenly covered.
- Garnish with egg, cucumbers, kimchi, sesame seeds and green onions. Slurp and enjoy!