Garlic Butter Okinawa Soba
These creamy, garlicky noodles are simple dish that makes for a flavorful weekday lunch.
- 1 pack of Sun Noodle Okinawa soba
- 2 cloves of chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup sliced carrot
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup sliced cabbage
- 2 oz. ground chicken
- Prepare the Okinawa soba noodles according to directions on the package.
- Heat olive oil in a pan, sauté garlic with sliced vegetables and ground chicken until chicken is completely cooked.
- Turn off heat and add cooked noodles and butter and soba sauce. Mix to combine.
- Transfer to serving bowl and garnish with chopped parsley. Enjoy!