Chicken & Scallion Nihon Soba
- 1 Sun Noodle Nihon Soba Kit
- 1/4 cup chicken thigh cut in bite size pieces
- 1oz Scallion cut in 1/2in length
- 2/3 cups water
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Heat fry pan on medium high heat and add olive oil
- Add in chicken and cook until chicken in lightly browned
- Add green onion, water and sauce packet from Nihon Soba Kit and cook for another 1-2 minutes
- Remove sauce from heat and pour in a dipping bowl
- Cook 1 portion of the Nihon Soba noodle according to the packaging directions
- Rinse noodles in cold water and drain. Place Nihon soba noodles on a serving plate and top with nori.
- Dip soba noodles in the chicken and scallion sauce and enjoy!