- 1 package of Sun Noodle Shoyu Ramen
- 2 tbsp. ground sesame
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 2 tsp. salad oil
- 2 tsp. vinegar
- 2 tsp. chili oil
- Mix together ground sesame, sesame oil, and salad oil in a bowl.
- Add one package of the Sun Noodle Shoyu Flavor Fresh Ramen soup base in the bowl.
- Add vinegar and chili oil (to your preference.)
- Boil plenty of water (at least 8 cups) in a large pot; add 1 package of Shoyu Ramen Noodles and cook for 2 to 2 and a half minutes (to your preference.)
- In the bowl prepared earlier, pour 1 and a half cups (300ml) of hot water and stir.
- Strain well the boiled noodles and place into the bowl of soup.
- Add toppings of your choice such as chashu, boiled vegetables, green onion, and enjoy!
- Make sure to cook the noodles with enough water.
- Use hot water to make the soup.
- Adjust seasonings such as the amount of vinegar and chili oil according to your preference.
- Lightly fry sesame in a pan and its flavor will be enhanced.
Other Sun Noodle Recipes