- Sun Noodle Shio Ramen Kit (2 Servings)
- 2 ¾ cup water
- ½ lb chicken thighs
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Green onions
- Sesame oil
- Remove roots from green onions and roughly chop the white bottoms into one-inch pieces. Finely slice the green tops for garnish.
- Bring 2 ¾ cups of water to a boil and add chicken thighs, ginger slice, and scallion bottoms. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Cook ramen noodles separately to package directions, saving shio tare. Divide noodles between two bowls.
- When chicken is cooked through, discard ginger and scallion bottoms, keeping water in pot. Remove cooked chicken thighs to a cutting board and slice into bite-sized pieces.
- Add shio ramen tare to water and stir over low heat until simmering. Gently pour beaten egg in an even layer over broth and let simmer with residual heat until egg is just cooked through.
- Pour beaten egg broth over ramen noodles, dividing evenly between two bowls. Garnish with sliced chicken thighs, thinly sliced green onions and a few drops of sesame oil.
Other Sun Noodle Recipes