- 1 package (contains 2 sets of ramen noodles and miso soup bases) Sun Noodle Miso Ramen
- 1/2 onion
- 5 brown mushrooms
- 2-3 links (8 oz.) fresh Italian sausage
- 6 oz. bean sprouts
- 2 blocks of Japanese curry sauce mix
- 25 oz. water
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Any desired amount of cheese for topping (ground or shredded)
- Slice onion and brown mushrooms. Peel the skin off of Italian sausage to break up the meat inside. 2. Heat olive oil in a pan and saute minced garlic.
- Once garlic is browned, add onions, mushrooms and Italian sausage.
- Once sausage is cooked, add bean sprouts, water, curry sauce mix and one bag of miso sauce. Remove from heat once the curry roux dissolves.
- Add noodles to 12 cups of boiling water (not listed) in a pot, and cook as indicated in the pack- age.
- Pour just the curry soup from the pan into bowls and add cooked noodles.
- Arrange the vegetables and sausage on top of the noodle soup and sprinkle with cheese.
- Add 1 tablespoon of rice powder or cornstarch in step 3, to get thicker
and richer texture.
Other Sun Noodle Recipes