- 1 “onsen tamago” (egg)
- 1 pkg. Sun Noodle Soba Sauce
- 3 tbsp. pesto sauce
- Fresh basil leaves
- 1 serving “temomi” Sun Noodle ramen
- 2-3 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- In boiling water, cook temomi noodles for 3 minutes.
- Drain and rinse with ice-cold water.
- Toss noodles with pesto sauce, and mix well until noodles are coated.
- Place the noodles on a serving dish.
- Top the noodles with cherry tomatoes, basil leaves and onsen tamago.
- In a separate serving bowl, pour in soba sauce.
The proper way to eat tsukemen: dip noodles into soba sauce and enjoy!